Ubisoft's Uplay is a digital distribution, digital rights management, multiplayer and communications service. It provides an interface similar to that of an internet browser and allows the player to purchase and download games from Uplay, play games online, and communicate with other Uplay users. Launched in 2009, the service features over 1,500 games and is available in 41 languages.
Uplay is a gaming service that is available on PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices.
This is a tutorial which will help you to install and use the Uplay app:
- Connect your PC to the internet.
- Open Uplay and login in.
- Click on the Store in the top menu bar.
- Search for your game in the search box and click on it.
- Select the desired language and click on the Install button.
- Allow Uplay to download and install the game.
- Once the download and installation is complete, you will see the game in your Uplay Library.
- Play the game.
- When a new update is available, Uplay will prompt you to download it.
- Select OK and allow Uplay to download and install the latest update.